HENNA FOR EYEBROWS AND EYELASHESIMPORTANT WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
? Hair colorants may cause severe allergic reactions.
? Please read the instructions and follow them thoroughly.
? The product is not intended for persons under the age of 16.
? Temporary black henna based tattoos may increase the risk of allergy.Do not color eyebrows or eyelashes if:
? A rush occurs on the face,
? You ever had a reaction to eyebrows or eyelashes coloring.
? In the past you experienced a reaction to a temporary black henna tattoo.In such cases consult a doctor before using the Henna for eyebrows and eyelashes.The box contains:
1. Tube of coloring cream – 15 ml
2. Bottle with 3% activating lotion – 15 ml
3. The spatula for preparation and application of the mixture
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
? Use protective gloves. Rinse off thoroughly after application.
? Protect the eyes. Immediately rinse the eyes with water if the product comes into contact with them.
? Use the mixture immediately after its preparation.How to use:1. Apply a thin layer of fat cream to protect your skin around the brow and eye area, making sure to avoid the brows
2. Mix a small amount of coloring cream (about 1 cm) in a glass dish with 10 or 12 drops of activating lotion.
3. Mix thoroughly until the consistency is homogenous and smooth.
4. Use immediately after its preparation. Do not store.
5. Using the spatula put the mixture on the eyebrows and eyelashes
6. After 10 – 15 minutes rinse off with water
Water (Aqua), Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol (and) Stearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Paraffinum Liquidum, Propylene Glycol, Toluene-2, 5-Diamine Sulfate, Glycerl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Methylparaben (and) Ethylparaben (and) Propylparaben (and) Butylparaben, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium EDTA
Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol (and) Stearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1-Hydroxyethylidene-1, 1 -Diphosphonic Acid, Sodium Stannate, Disodium EDTA